Iran University of Science and Technology Iran
K.N.Toosi University of Technology Iran
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Control
- Fuzzy Control systems: 17.5/20
- Nonlinear Control systems: 16.5/20
- Optimal Control systems: 19/20
- Neural Networks: 18.5/20
- Stochastic Process Control: 15.5/20
- Adaptive Control systems: 18.5/20
- Multivariable Control systems: 18.6/20
- Programming in C: 20/20
- Digital Systems: 20/20
- Electronics I: 17.8/20
- Numerical Analysis: 20/20
- Signals and Systems: 19.75/20
- Microcontrollers: 17/20
- Linear Control Systems: 18/20
- Digital System Design with FPGA: 19/20
- Ranked 107 (top 0.7%) in University entrance exam for Masters degree.
- Received full scholarship (tuition waive) for M.Sc. study.
- Ranked 944 (top 0.5%) in University entrance exam for Bachelor degree.
- Received full scholarship (tuition waive) for B.Sc. study.
- Multi-agent systems
- Networked systems
- Secure control of cyber-physuical systems
- Reinforcement learning
- Machine learning
- Advanced control theory
- M. Annabestani, A. Abedi, M. Nematollahi and M. Naghibi Sistani, A new soft computing method for integration of experts’ knowledge in reinforcement learning problems. Expert Systems with Applications, 2021, Submitted.
These are the selected projects that have been done during my academic studies.
Designing the positioning system of an unmanned ground vehicle (UGV)
- This project was a part of the final project of the instrumentation course at the K.N.Toosi University of Technology. In this project, we designed a system to keep track of traveled paths only by using accelerometer sensor data.
- The aim of this project was to utilize the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS and ADAMS softwares in control and robotics.
- This project also included co-simulation with matlab.
- In this project, the first challenge was to gather a rich dataset from dynamics that included all dynamical modes of the system.
- Afterward, we had to select a proper structure for the neural network and write the code to train it.
- The aim of this project was to utilize the memory property of Hopfield networks to reconstruct and dissimilar and noisy patterns that have been stored in the network.
- A 16-bit CPU with all necessary peripherals with 16 instructions was designed in an FPGA with VHDL programming language.
IoT Weekend Iran University of Science and technology
A 3-day workshop consisted of seminars explaining the IoT ecosystem and some IoT technical training.
Worked for AZSENSE (a knowledge-intensive company) for about 6 months
- Designed a wide-range heartbeat simulator. (More detail)
- Designed a complete IoT solution for a heartbeat monitoring device. (More detail)
- Participated in meetings with investors.
- Improved my abilities in Documentation.
- As an electronic expert, I designed a complete driver circuit for a specific communication IC.
- Responsibilities included printing and assembling 13 pieces of the designed boards.
- Position: Project manager of "Intelligent door lock" project.
- Position: Head of R&D team.
- ROIT company has been dissolved!
- Workshop on how to make a switching power supply.
- Workshop on how to make a speaker.
- MATLAB and SIMULINK
- SIMATIC STEP7
- Altium Designer
- ISE Design Suite
- ADS and Pspice
- Keil uVision
- Linux administration
- Git (My Github Repository)
- C and C++ (Arduino, AVR, ARM Programming)
- Python (Tensorflow & Pytorch frameworks)
- PHP (View Certificate)
- IELTS Exam Bandscore (Academic): 7.5